Program Petition

If you want to change your degree program, add a degree program or change from a Special Status student to a student earning a degree, use this form.

2017-18 Program Change PetitionDownload 

We use cookies to ensure a quality experience. You can change permissions anytime on your browser. Otherwise, we assume you are content to continue.