If you need a leave of absence for up to one year, complete this form to secure your place at the seminary and your governing catalog. If you need to completely withdraw from the Seminary, complete this form. Print the form, complete it, sign it and fax, email or mail it to the Registrar.

Leave of Absence / Withdrawal Petition  Download