Nalani Hilderman is an Adjunct Professor teaching U.S. history and government. She is also a professor at San Diego Christian College. She is a graduate of Christian Heritage College and Baylor University with degrees in American History and is in her final year as a doctoral student in the Helms School of Government at Liberty University. Her Ph.D. will be in public policy with an emphasis on social policy. Her research interests are American religious history, women’s history, post-WWII social history, Christianity in the public square, and Natural Law. Nali worked in Washington, D.C., during the Bush Administration at two small Christian non-profits. Now back in San Diego, she enjoys reading and being outdoors as much as possible.
- Ph.D. (ABD) in Public Policy from Liberty University (in process)
- M.A. in American History from Baylor University, 2005
- B.A. in American History from Christian Heritage College, 1998
- Witherspoon Fellow, Washington, D.C., Spring 2001
- Focus on the Family Institute, Colorado Springs Fall 2000