Work Email: Jed.Jurchenko@socalsem.edu
Jed Jurchenko is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and author of Coffee Shop Inspirations: Simple Strategies For Building Dynamic Leadership And Relationships. He graduated from Southern California Seminary with a Master of Divinity in 2004 and a Master of Arts in Counseling and Psychology in 2009. He currently works for a program called CASS (Comprehensive Assessment and Stabilization Services), where he has the privilege of providing support to foster families throughout San Diego County. He has been an adjunct professor at Southern California Seminary since 2011. Jed loves spending time with his wife and two daughters and in his free time he enjoys hiking, reading and going to the beach.
- M.A.C.P., Master of Arts in Counseling and Psychology, Southern California Seminary, 2009
- M.Div., Master of Divinity, Southern California Seminary, 2004
- M.A.B.S., Master of Arts, Biblical Studies Southern California Seminary, 2002
- M.R.S., Master of Religious Studies, Southern California Seminary, 2001
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Biblical Studies, Southern California Seminary, 2000