ASSISTING STUDENTS IN ACHIEVING THEIR ACADEMIC GOALS.
- Active Duty – Designed to assist active duty members of the US Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard).
- Ministry Worker – Designed to assist qualified students who are employed by a ministry at least part time (20 hours per week).
- Gary & Donna Coombs Equippers – Designed to assist qualified students who demonstrate a high capacity for growth and ministry and who have financial need. The intent of this scholarship is to provide qualified student the opportunity to begin and continue their equipping at SCS.
- Household Scholarship – The Household Scholarship is designed to assist qualified students who has a household member (spouse, sibling, parent) who is a current SCS enrolled student.
- Church Matching – Designed to match Christian church gifts for recipients of church scholarship funds.
- ThM Scholarship – Designed to assist Masters of Theology students enrolled full time and enrolled in on campus courses in the final year of their program.
- MDIV Scholarship – Designed to assist Masters of Divinity students enrolled full time and enrolled in on campus courses.
- AWANA Scholarship – Designed for those who have earned the Citation Award through the AWANA program.
- Returning students:
August 22, 2022
- New Students:
(Students must apply two weeks before the first Module of enrollment)
Module 1 start: August 22, 2022
Module 2 start: October 17, 2022
Module 3 start: December 22, 2022
Module 4 start: February 20, 2023
Module 5 start: May 1, 2023
Module 6 start: June 26, 2023
Southern California Seminary is committed to providing the highest level of education at the most affordable cost possible.
Please direct any questions to Jessica Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 619-201-8952