H. Wayne House serves as a visiting lecturer at SCS, contributing to the classroom primarily in the Master of Theology (ThM) and Doctor of Ministry (DMin) programs. He is recognized as a leading evangelical scholar and prolific author, having authored, co-authored, or edited nearly forty books and more than 100 journal and magazine publications, in addition to contributions to dictionaries, encyclopedias, study Bibles, and commentaries.
Dr. House has held a variety of professorships at several Evangelical Seminaries and Universities across the nation, including Faith International University and Seminary in Tacoma, Washington; Trinity International University in Santa Ana, California; and Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas. He frequently leads tours to the Mediterranean and Middle East and has taught internationally in Asia, Europe, Africa, and the South Pacific.
Dr. House was founding president of the Council for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (CBMW), and serves on a variety of boards, including Evangelical Ministries to New Religions (EMNR), Intelligent Design and Evolution Awareness (IDEA Center), and Polynesian Missions. He is past president of the national Evangelical Theological Society.
- Certificate in International Human Rights, Institut International des Droits de l’Homme, Strasbourg, France, 1998.
- J.D., Regent University School of Law, 1986.
- Th.D., Exegetical Theology, Concordia Seminary, 1986.
- M.A., Biblical and Patristic Greek, Abilene Christian University, 1983.
- M.Div., Pastoral Studies, Western Conservative Baptist Seminary, 1974.
- B.A., Classical and Hellenistic Greek, Hardin-Simmons University, 1970.