Family Conference 2016 facilitates education on specifically identified topics and offers practical tools people can use right away to strengthen their families. The conference is only $25/person with lunch on Saturday included. Scholarships may also be available to assure anyone can attend.
Spiritual warfare aimed at destroying the family unit is escalating before our eyes. Since Genesis chapter three, God’s design for humans, and Satan’s contempt for families has been a constant battle. Clearly it is no accident that increases in pornography, domestic violence, addictions, infidelity, sex trafficking, abuse, divorce, suicide, rebellion, and more are negatively affecting our families, and impacting our society.
Presenters have been chosen for their solid biblical foundation, their experience in helping families with specific issues,and their ability to teach effectively and provide practical tools. The Key Note Speaker is Dr. Julie Hayden, licensed psychologist and Dean of the Graduate School of Behavioral Sciences at Southern California Seminary. All presenters share a passion for Biblical authority on these difficult issues and an expertise for the tools people could use right away.
• Effective Parenting for Intense Children
• Learning to Fight Fair in Relationships
• Managing Addictions in Families
• Minimizing Effects of Divorce on Children
• Stopping the Cycle of Violence in the Home
• Tools for Family Members with PTSD
• Breaking Free from Sexual Addictions
• Finances and the Family
• Healing from Broken Trust
• Raising Kids to Stand Up for Christ
• Tools for the Single Parent
• Preparing Teens for Today’s Culture