The Faculty Senate meets on the last Thursday of each module. All SCS faculty are encouraged to attend as we discuss issues related to the following as determined by our current agenda.
Download the latest meeting minutes.
- The formulation of the general educational curriculum and policies of the seminary;
- Recommend policies governing the conduct of students in academic environments;
- Recommend approval of new degree and minor programs;
- Recommend elimination of degree programs;
- Recommend candidates for hiring future faculty;
- Review guidelines regarding biblical integration;
- Recommend standards concerning academic competence, ethics, and academic freedom.