Dr. Elizabeth Elenwo is the Dean of the Graduate School of Behavior Sciences and a professor in the behavioral science program at Southern California Seminary (SCS). She also currently works at San Diego Christian College (SDCC) as assistant professor and at Pastoral Care facilitating domestic violence groups in SD. Prior to working at SCS Elizabeth was the deputy director of the Phoenix House in San Diego. Elizabeth was born in Nigeria, and has lived in Scotland and England, where she did her early Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies. After moving to the United States in 1982 she received her Ph.D. from USIU. Elizabeth then came to Southern California Seminary and completed both her Master of Arts in Christian Ministries (MACM), and Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MACP). She is currently finishing her Dissertation for her second Doctorate in Psychology (Psy.D) from SCS.
Elizabeth enjoys doing interior design for weddings and parties, and designs the costumes for the living nativity scene at her home church Horizons Christian Fellowship in San Diego.
- Psy.D. (ABD), Doctor of Psychology, Southern California Seminary
- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership and Human Behaviors, United States International University, 1988
- M.A.C.M., Master of Arts in Christian Ministry, Southern California Seminary, 2011
- M.A.C.P., Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Southern California Seminary, 2009
- M.A., Master of Arts in Management and Organizational Development, United States International University, 1982
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising Administration, Wartford College, London England, 1981
- Undergraduate Studies Diploma in Communication, Aberdeen College of Commerce Aberdeen Scotland, 1980